July 23, 2007

JamBase: the Jeff Tweedy Interview

JamBase has an interview with Jeff Tweedy, the main man of Wilco:

I don't think that the creative process has ever been something that people have been very good at simplifying and explaining, myself included. I could say a lot of things have changed, and at the same time, I think it's also really hard for people to get it into their heads sometimes that most of the stuff I created in my life - even though I'm sober now and have achieved some greater sense of clarity for myself - I think most of the music and everything I've contributed, I would have to argue that the majority of it was created with that same type of clarity. It wasn't all done in some kind of pursuit of oblivion.

» jambase.com
» wilcoworld.net
» myspace.com/wilco

No comments:

Post a Comment