Belfast quartet Abandcalledboy named their new batch of songs www.com PC World EP - try Googling it. This band is firmly about lo-fi noise and distortion heavy slacker rock. Way to loud for the hipsters, who will fail to notice the catchy melodies. The folks at BBC6 should add Renaissance Man to their playlists and probably label their music as the belated Northern-Irish answer to Hüsker Dü and Dinosaur Jr.
They stumble and fall quite a lot, but the energy keeps them going. Bored teenagers in the suburbs will love them.
- Pure Nostalgia
- Renaissance Man
- 10/19 Dublin, Ireland @ Sweeney's
- 10/20 Deptford, UK @ The Bird's Nest
- 10/21 Bristol, UK @ The Stag and Hounds
- 10/22 Cardiff, UK @ Gwdih? Café Bar
- 10/23 Dundalk, Ireland @ Spirit Store
- 11/13 Dublin, Ireland @ Sweeney's