Oakland dream pop dance band Trails and Ways have just released their new single My Things, an easy going tun moving at a leisurely pace, with a bit of jazz lurking in the background and a crunhy guitar solo. It's the forerunner for their second album, pencilled in for a fall release.
My Things is a self-released single. Free download from Soundcloud.
Trails and Ways:
Hannah Van Loon: vocals, lead guitar, synths
Ian Quirk: vocals, drums, production
Keith Brower Brown: vocals, rhythm guitar, synths
Emma Oppen: vocals, bass
- 05/26 San Diego, CA @ The Hideout
- 05/27 Los Angeles, CA @ Los Globos (w/ The Seshen, Peel, Anti-Nowhere League, Repeat Offenders, Bad Ass, Fester Youth, Psycotic Scum, Underground Alliance)
- 05/28 Fresno, CA @ Peeve's Public House w/ The Seshen
- 06/04 San Francisco, CA @ Swedish American Hall (w/ Jay Som, Hazel English)
- 06/08 Santa Cruz, CA @ The Crepe Place (w/ Tanukichan, Madeline Kenney)
- 06/09 Davis, CA @ Sophia's Thai Kitchen (w/ Kendra McKinley, Inner Oceans)