April 27, 2018

Bryan Beller: "Scenes From The Flood" Video Trailer

Bass player Bryan Beller has posted a trailer for his forthcoming modern progressive double album Scenes From The Flood, his first solo effort in ten years. He wrote a lengthy piece about his project on his website last year.

As that mysterious looking purple-ish pic above might suggest, it will be a bit before I’m able to release it, but I thought it would be nice to at least give a little peek under the hood. Eventually this entire website will receive a much needed overhaul, and the aesthetic will reflect the world of this new release. Eventually.

Meanwhile, tracking continues in earnest. I’ll have plenty more to say about who’s on it and what it’s about in the coming months. For now, I’m grateful to have gotten this far, and even more grateful that you’re interested in my artistic endeavors.

Or, should I say, *endeavours*: Hello from the United Kingdom, where the Joe Satriani/G3 European tour is winding its way to a close this week. Many, many thanks to all who came out to see this amazing display of guitar wizardry. The pleasure has been mine, surely in part due to my dear friends Mike Keneally and Joe Travers, who bring their own special kind of magic every night.

» bryanbeller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment