July 24, 2019

Vida Blue returns new album "Crossing Lines" 09/20

Vida Blue returns with a new album in September. The synths, bass and drums trio led by Phish keyboard and piano player Page McConnell is now a quartet, with guitarist Adam Zimmon joining the ranks alongside bassist Oteil Burbridge and drummer Russell Batiste. Listen to Analog Delay, their first new music by the band since 2003.

Rolling Stone has an interview with Page McConnell:

I sort of toyed with the idea of getting back together with those guys. Then, 15 years later, around 2017, I had enough material that I felt would be a good start for that band, and decided to add Adam as well. I decided if I was gonna get the band together, I wanted to bring him along. I made that decision a long time ago.

Crossing Lines can be pre-ordered (vinyl, CD) via Kyed Records.

Live dates:
  • 09/18 Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
  • 09/20 Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore Philadelphia
  • 09/21 Port Chester, NY @ Vida Blue at The Capitol Theatre

» Vida Blue on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment