September 25, 2015

Phish: new archival release Columbia 11/22/1994

Another archival Phish release is available for streaming and download: 12/22/1994 @ Jesse Auditorium, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO. Plenty of bluegrass tunes and a memorable expanded Funky Bitch.

Setlist and notes from phish.net:

Set 1: Buried Alive > Poor Heart > Horn > Foam, Guyute, I Didn't Know, Bouncing Around the Room > Down with Disease, Sweet Adeline

Set 2: Funky Bitch -> Jam -> Yerushalayim Shel Zahav, Cry Baby Cry > The Curtain > Blackbird, Runaway Jim[1] -> Big Black Furry Creature from Mars[2], I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome[3], Little Tiny Butter Biscuits[3], My Long Journey Home[3], Harry Hood, Highway to Hell

Encore: The Lizards

[1] Unfinished.
[2] Acoustic finish.
[3] Acoustic.
Runaway Jim was unfinished. BBFCFM was started electric and finished in the acoustic bluegrass lineup, which included I'm Blue I'm Lonesome, Little Tiny Butter Biscuits, and My Long Journey Home. Harry Hood was played as a result of an audience member’s request after Trey said that the crowd could pick the next song. Funky Bitch, the subsequent jam, and Yerushalayim Shel Zahav are included as filler on Live Phish 18.

» livephish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment