November 02, 2016

Black Sugar Transmission: The Aughts Vol. 2 Got To Keep It Moving, Got To Spread It Everywhere

NYC singer and guitar ace Andee Blacksugar has released Vol. 2 of his Black Sugar Transmission re-recordings for his monthly EP series The Aughts. Vol 2: Got To Keep It Moving, Got To Spread It Everywhere contains six songs crossing the border between glam and hard rock, It can be bought from his webshop.

The Aughts is a new monthly series of 6-song EP releases. These are brand new re-recordings of songs I originally wrote/recorded on my trusty 4-track machine roughly between 2000 and 2006 (also known as the P*S*K era).

I revisited these old tunes recently and was surprised at how many of them I really liked. This led to the idea that it would be fun to re-record them with my current-day, all-grown-up, digital recording tools. This isn't to say I've slathered these songs in production; rather, I've tried to keep the original spirit of the 4-track versions, but with better sounds and performances.
Tracks:
  1. I Live Alone
  2. All Different Now
  3. Best Of You
  4. Time Ruins Everything
  5. Written Out Of The Plot
  6. Time Bomb

» blacksugartransmission.com

HCTF review of In The City's Arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment