February 20, 2018

I am Oak: "Will I Wake" video

Watch the new I am Oak video for Will I Wake. The Dutch folk band relied on the guitar when composing new material, but main man Thijs Kuijken switched to piano for this one, making it even more tender than their previous output.

Will I Wake is released thru Snowstar Records. Release date: February 23.

Live dates:
  • 02/28 Die Nato, Leipzig, Germany
  • 03/01 Peißnitzhaus, Halle (Saale), Germany
  • 03/02 Eulenglück, Braunschweig, Germany
  • 03/03 Café Central, Weinheim, Germany
  • 03/04 NUN Cafehaus, Karlsruhe, Germany
  • 03/06 Club Stereo, Nürnberg, Germany
  • 03/07 Kulturzentrum Dieselstrasse, Esslingen, Germany
  • 03/08 Schlachthof, Wiesbaden, Germany
  • 03/09 Musikbunker, Aachen, Germany
  • 03/17 Tilt Festival, Tilburg, Netherlands

» iamoak.com

HCTF review of Pictures of the Floating World

No comments:

Post a Comment